Complete Lending Inc., is a real estate broker licensed by the California Bureau of Real Estate (BRE License #01238632). Further information regarding the Bureau of Real Estate and the laws and regulations applicable to licensed real estate brokers is available at the Bureau of Real Estate’s website – www.bre.ca.gov
Complete Lending Inc. provides commercial, business purpose loans to investors of single and multi-family investment properties. Loans made my Investor Direct Capital, Inc. are for investment purposes only and not for owner-occupied properties. Loan product availability may be limited in certain states. All loans are subject to investor underwriting and credit approval, in Complete Lending, Inc’s sole and absolute discretion.
Your privacy is very important to us. We provide this notice to protect your privacy. The following explains our online information practices, and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We have prepared a detailed policy because we believe you should know as much as possible about InvestorDirectCapital.com’s practices and how we treat any personal information that you may submit to us so that you can make an informed decision.
Information We Collect And How We Collect It:
There may be forms on our website where you may be asked to enter both personal and non-personal information. Generally we request personal information such as your name, address, phone number e-mail address, and other related information depending upon your expressed need (“Personal Information”). We request this information so that you may receive our free newsletters or information about certain products or services we recommend on our website.
Like other websites, we use a software technology called “cookies.” Cookies are small text files that we place in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Cookies themselves do not contain any personally identifiable information. This technology enables us to enhance your experience and present you with personalized offers. Likewise, we sometimes use third-party advertising companies to serve and track advertisements appearing on our website. These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
How We Use Your Information:
The information we collect is used for internal marketing purposes only. InvestorDirectCapital.com does not rent, sell, exchange or release your personal information to any unauthorized third party. We do not share personal information about you with nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services that you have explicitly requested. We use the information you provide to us in the following ways:
* To provide the services you have requested, route your inquiry or order entered on InvestorDirectCapital.com to the applicable sponsor or website, respond to your requests, customize your experience on the InvestorDirectCapital.com website and contact you regarding your inquiry.
* In the aggregate, to help us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you.
* To measure and improve our customer service, and to investigate potential fraud and violations of this Policy or any other agreement we have with you. We may, over time, delete correspondence records with you if permitted by law.
As Permitted by Law – Please note that we reserve the right to disclose Personal Information for legal purposes, for the protection of this website, for the protection of InvestorDirectCapital.com (or any of its partners, employees, third party vendors, independent contractors or affiliates) and/or for the protection of other users of our website. Specifically, we reserve the right to disclose Personal Information as allowed by law or share your Personal Information with third parties if required by law to do so, or if we believe such action is necessary to either: (a) conform with the requirements of law enforcement or government agencies in response to subpoenas, court orders, federal/state audits or similar circumstances, or as otherwise required by law, (b) protect or defend our legal rights or property, this website, or other users of this website, or (c) investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
The security of your Personal Information is very important at InvestorDirectCapital.com and we take a number of steps to safeguard it and protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Although InvestorDirectCapital.com uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
A special note about children’s privacy
Children are not eligible to use our services. You must be at least 18 years old to use this website and we ask that minors under the age of 18 do not submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age.
Links to Other Sites:
You will not receive email communications and advertisements from InvestorDirectCapital.com or InvestorDirectCapital.com’s partners unless you submit your email address to InvestorDirectCapital.com or to a partner. In order to receive email communication from InvestorDirectCapital.com and/or a partner, you must provide your email address. Providing your email address to either InvestorDirectCapital.com and/or any of its partners represents your affirmative consent to receive such communications. If you want to stop receiving emails from InvestorDirectCapital.com, a partner or a third party publisher, you should follow the opt-out instructions below or included in the partner or third party email so that you will not be included in any future mailings.
You have the opportunity to opt out receiving further communications from us at any time by sending a request via our contact form.
To exercise your right to opt out of having your Personal Information used for any purpose other than the service that you have specifically inquired about or requested, or if you would like to direct us not to make certain disclosures, please e-mail us or write to us with a detailed description of your request at the following address:
Investor Direct Capital, Inc.
12707 High Bluff Dr #200
San Diego, CA 92130
2. Hyperlinks are Not Endorsements. A link from the Site to a non-InvestorDirectCapital.com website does not mean that InvestorDirectCapital.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, functioning or use of such website, and you enter any such website at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever websites or other online materials that you select for use are free of viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
3. Description of Site. “Site” encompasses the InvestorDirectCapital.com website and all of its content and policies, any modifications, updates, enhancements, revisions, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties. InvestorDirectCapital.com reserves the right to make any Site changes at any time and without prior notice.
4. Site Use Restrictions. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use the Site. The Site is for your personal use only. You will not (i) post on or transmit to the Site any false, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful materials or any materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, whether under statute, common law or equitable principles, or otherwise violate any law; (ii) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, mirror, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, lease, rent, sublicense, loan, share, give away or donate any information obtained from the Site; or (iii) use the Site in any manner that violates any applicable laws, regulations, orders, or other restrictions.
6. Termination. Investor Direct Capital, Inc. reserves the right to terminate at any time, at its sole discretion, the Site, your use of the Site, and/or your use of Investor Direct Capital, Inc.’s services.
7. Information. In the course of using the Site, you may be required to enter certain information, including without limitation personal information (collectively, “Information”). You agree to provide InvestorDirectCapital.com with correct Information, and to update such Information on the Site promptly as reasonably necessary and as required by the Site.
8. Materials are the Property of InvestorDirectCapital.com. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any materials sent to InvestorDirectCapital.com (“Materials”), including but not limited to questions, comments, submissions, suggestions, ideas, postings, comments or the like, shall become the property of InvestorDirectCapital.com upon receipt. InvestorDirectCapital.com shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Materials and shall be free to modify, copy, perform, publish, transmit, reproduce, use, exhibit, disclose, display, transform, copyright, create derivative works, distribute the Materials to others and otherwise exploit the Materials without limitation. Further, InvestorDirectCapital.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
9. Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. InvestorDirectCapital.com will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for InvestorDirectCapital.com in accordance with the DMCA: Investor Direct Capital, Inc., 12707 High Bluff Drive, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92130; Phone: 858-252-0088; E-Mail: support[at]InvestorDirectCapital.com.
11. Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend and hold Investor Direct Capital, Inc. harmless against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, suits, damages and disputes, including attorneys fees, arising from your use of the Site, including without limitation your sending Materials to Investor Direct Capital, Inc.
12. Viewing Outside United States. Service Provider makes no claims that the Site may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside the United States of America. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons in certain countries.
Investor Direct Capital, Inc.
12707 High Bluff Dr #200
San Diego, CA 92130